Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., Zeta Chi Sigma Chapter annually issues scholarships to graduating Prince George’s County high school seniors who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Must attend a Prince George’s County high school.
- Must reside in Prince George’s County, MD.
- Must have demonstrated scholastic excellence.
- Must have a record of community service.
- Must be planning to attend an accredited college/university in the fall of the upcoming school year.
To be eligible for the one four-year scholarship (which can be renewed annually for up to a total of four years at $1,000.00 per year), an applicant must have earned a minimum of a 3.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
To be eligible for one of the one-time/one-year $1,000.00 scholarships, an applicant must have earned a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
We are a 501(c)(10) nonprofit organization, which makes donations towards our scholarship drive tax-deductible. Make your donation by December 31, 2021 to ensure that it can be deducted from this year’s taxes.